Featuring a small loggia within the exclusive Island of St. Catherine panorama view – the Church of the Holy Cross was bulit back in 1592 in bare stone walls.
The church interior is consisted of an altar-piece that represents the Stations of the Cross. Back in 1875 the Pergolis family who lived in the attached building, bought the church.
Restored twice – in 1965 and 1975, this amazing cultural sight is very good preserved.
Near the Church of the Holy Cross there is an intersting inlet called Arno di S. Eufemia – believed to be the exact spot where the ark of St. Euphemia was pulled out of the waters.
Extra tip: Read the St. Catherine (Sv. Katarina) Island Review.